"Livin' The Dream: Positioning yourself to crush it at life and work"
During Jerrid's process of finding his true purpose and calling, he kept coming back to "why am I making the career and life decisions I am", and "how can I make my dream a reality?"
Jerrid believes we need to be "positioned" with our mindset on life as well as our finances. In his presentation, Jerrid asks three questions. These questions are designed to challenge audiences to take an introspective look at their "why" and "how" in order for them to live with purpose.
"Livin' the Dream" encompasses many facets of a person's life, touching on mission, purpose, calling and finances. This is not a boring speech about the stock market or how to invest, but rather a fun and inspiring presentation based on Jerrid's own personal journey in life. Jerrid's story will engage and motivate your employees, staff or members to live with greater purpose and start "Livin' the Dream!"
What will we learn?
- The answer to the #1 question that demands an answer
- The best career advice you've never heard before
- Connecting your job to your purpose and mission
- The dangers of finding identity in your career
- The myth of the "Dream Job"
- Not giving your job a role it's not supposed to have
- How to live with real freedom
- The importance of margin with your time and money
- How to have greater unity in your marriage
- The key to having significance
- Jerrid's "road map" for leaving a legacy
Examples/Settings for this message
- Staff Appreciation Days
- Student Preparedness Days
- Team building
- Chamber of Commerce Events
- Evening dinner events
- Leadership seminars or summits