JUMP-START | IGNITE YOUR DEBT-FREE JOURNEY
Training sessions are customizable and can range from one-hour seminars to half-day workshops.
Your employees, your staff or your association members know they should save, pay off debt and budget but they don't know where to start or can't ever seem to get ahead. Jerrid teaches them exactly how to create an executable plan, which can immediately be implemented in their household.
What will we learn?
- A financial framework: Attendees need a plan! Starting with this framework helps them understand there is a specific time and place for saving, paying off debt and investing for retirement.
- How to budget: A budget is the foundation of a healthy financial life. Jerrid methodically teaches attendees the step-by-step process of creating and executing a monthly budget that actually works.
- How to methodically pay off debt: Becoming debt-free and eliminating monthly payments gives attendees power and freedom to save, give, and stop living paycheck-to-paycheck.
- How to build emergency savings: Having money on-hand to cover unexpected emergencies prevents “crisis-mode” for attendees at work and at home.
- How to position yourselves for retirement: Most people wait too long to save for retirement, if they are saving at all. Jerrid's goal is to position attendees to take full advantage of 401(k) plans or other employee-sponsored retirement plans.
Examples/Settings for this training
- Company wellness days
- Student preparedness seminars
- Team building
- Chamber of Commerce events
- Leadership summits
Percentage of employers that say employees' personal financial issues are affecting job performance.
Percentage of Americans with enough savings to cover a $1000 emergency.